Ricaldone, 8th January 2020. For a quick and effective installation of DMS columns up to 300 m length even in sites that cannot be reached by land, CSG has designed and built a new tracked machine that can be easily divided into 5 parts that can be airlifted by helicopter.
- 8-sides reel in aluminum Al-7020, diameter 2800 mm, width 2000 mm, capacity 300 m of DMS column;
- Max torque of the slew drive of the reel 2500 daNm, max pull-up force 1750 daN;
- High resistance steel frame:
- Swinging with hydraulic control to operate even on steep slopes;
- 360° rotating with hydraulic control for the correct centering of the DMS column in axis with the borehole;
- Extendable with hydraulic control to ensure high stability of the machine during the installation and uninstallation of the column optimizing the overall dimensions;
- It can be quickly divided into 5 parts with unit weights max 1000 kg to be airlifted by helicopter;